Delicious Zucchini FlanCourse: French Kitchen
Back in the kitchen with a new seasonal recipe based on zucchini, this vegetable that we love to cook in the summer whether it’s in the oven, on the plancha, on the barbecue and even on the pan! To accompany your grilled meats, how about a delicious zucchini flan?
1kg of zucchini
100g of grated cheese
8 tablespoons of milk
1 bunch of basil
- Peel and cut the zucchini into thin slices. Fry them in a pan with a drizzle of olive oil for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat your eggs and add the cheese, basil, milk and season as you wish.
- Pour over zucchini the mixture and stir.
- Arrange the preparation in a large dish or several individual cassolettes.
- Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Enjoy hot or cold!