Wild Halibut with Kale and Thai sauce Recipe
- Wild Halibut
For the Garnish:
- Fresh red chilli
For the sauce:
- 1x can of coconut milk
- 2x Spring Onions (finely chopped)
- 1x Tbsp of fresh lemongrass
- 1x tsp of freshly grated ginger
- 1x tsp of garlic
- 1x tsp lime zest and 1x tbsp lime juice
- Season the halibut and pan-fry over medium-high heat for 4-5 mins on each side.
- Transfer the halibut to a warmed plate.
- In the same frying pan add your lemongrass, ginger, coconut milk, garlic, lime zest and juice and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the kale and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add the halibut back to the pan and cook for a further 1 min.
- Serve and add fresh chillis to garnish and … ENJOY!
This recipe was fantastic!