Wild Halibut with Kale and Thai sauceCourse: Seafood Recipes
- For the Garnish:
Fresh red chilli
- For the sauce:
1x can of coconut milk
2x Spring Onions (finely chopped)
1x Tbsp of fresh lemongrass
1x tsp of freshly grated ginger
1x tsp of garlic
1x tsp lime zest and 1x tbsp lime juice
- Season the halibut and pan-fry over medium-high heat for 4-5 mins on each side.
- Transfer the halibut to a warmed plate.
- In the same frying pan add your lemongrass, ginger, coconut milk, garlic, lime zest and juice and cook for 2 mins.
- Add the kale and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add the halibut back to the pan and cook for a further 1 min.
- Serve and add fresh chillis to garnish and … ENJOY!