Vegan BBQ Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into bite-size florets
- 2-3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1-2 tbsp. vegan ranch dressing (or to your liking)
- 2-3 tbsp. bbq sauce (or to your liking)
- 1 tbsp. fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1/2 tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- small amount of chopped green onion or red onion
- First, in a small bowl, mix the olive oil and spices together. Then, toss the cauliflower florets in the oil mixture. Sprinkle salt and pepper over cauliflower.
- Place coated cauliflower on an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet.
- Put cauliflower in a 375-degree oven for about 20-25 minutes or until roasted. A fork should slide into the tender florets with ease.
- Whimsically lace the florets with bbq sauce and ranch dressing. Garnish with dill, cilantro, and onion.
I am so impressed with this recipe.