Strawberry and cottage cheese layered with roasted oat flakes
- 160 g of oatmeal
- 25 g of melted butter
- 5 g of vegetable oil
- 30 g of honey
- 2 tablespoons of chia seeds
- 1 pinch of cinnamon
- Favorite nuts and seeds
- Curd cream:
- 300 g of skimmed milk powder
- 90 g mascarpone cheese (3 tbsp)
- 100 g Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In addition:
- 400 g of strawberry
- Strawberries, mint leaves for decoration
- The making of roasted oat flakes or granola – heat 180 degrees hot oven. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for this snack, mix thoroughly and place it on a baking tray pre-lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Granola is ready when it has become golden brown and the house is filled with a fabulous scent! In a sealed container such oatmeal snacks can be stored for up to a month.
- Whipped all the ingredients of the curd cream with mixer. If you want the cottage cheese to be creamy, it can be individually sifted before foaming.
- Strawberries cut into segments.
- 1-2 tablespoons of granules are placed in the bottom of the dish, then the strawberries and 2-3 tablespoons of curd cream on top. Repeat this sequence until the dish is full.
- Decorate dessert with strawberries, mint leaves or other favorite decorations and enjoy!