Strawberry and cottage cheese layered with roasted oat flakesCourse: Dessert Recipes
160 g of oatmeal
25 g of melted butter
5 g of vegetable oil
30 g of honey
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 pinch of cinnamon
Favorite nuts and seeds
- Curd cream:
300 g of skimmed milk powder
90 g mascarpone cheese (3 tbsp)
100 g Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
- In addition:
400 g of strawberry
Strawberries, mint leaves for decoration
- The making of roasted oat flakes or granola – heat 180 degrees hot oven. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients for this snack, mix thoroughly and place it on a baking tray pre-lined with baking paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Granola is ready when it has become golden brown and the house is filled with a fabulous scent! In a sealed container such oatmeal snacks can be stored for up to a month.
- Whipped all the ingredients of the curd cream with mixer. If you want the cottage cheese to be creamy, it can be individually sifted before foaming.
- Strawberries cut into segments.
- 1-2 tablespoons of granules are placed in the bottom of the dish, then the strawberries and 2-3 tablespoons of curd cream on top. Repeat this sequence until the dish is full.
- Decorate dessert with strawberries, mint leaves or other favorite decorations and enjoy!