Salad with roasted tomatoes
- Tomatoes 400 g
- A mixture of lettuce leaves 75 g
- Garlic 1 clove
- Natural yoghurt 200 ml
- Olive oil 55 ml
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Cut medium-sized tomatoes into rings about a centimeter thick. Heat a frying pan, pour in a little bit of olive oil and fry the tomato slices until crusted, then remove from heat.
- Mix natural yogurt with 50 ml of olive oil. Smash a clove of garlic with a knife, cut it into fibers and finely chop. Add chopped garlic to yogurt with butter, salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill the mixture of lettuce leaves with the sauce, decorate with rings of roasted tomatoes and serve when they are slightly cooled – or still hot, this is a matter of taste.