Satisfy your sweet tooth with this easy-to-make and delightful Pistachio and Cherry Chocolate Bark recipe. With its mouth-watering combination of chocolate, pistachios, and cherries, this dessert will be a hit for any occasion. Whether you are planning a party or simply craving a sweet treat, this recipe is guaranteed to please. So, let’s get started!
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- sea salt
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler or microwave, stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the chopped pistachios and dried cherries over the melted chocolate, pressing down gently so they stick.
- Sprinkle a pinch of sea salt over the top.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 10 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Once hardened, break the bark into pieces and serve.