Pear, chocolate and macadamia nut crumbleCourse: Dessert Recipes
50 g of chocolates
1 small handful of macadamia nuts
125 g of butter
50 g of sugar
125 g of flour
- Peel and cut the pears into pieces.
- Melt 30g of butter in a pan.
- Add the pears then 20g of sugar and leave to caramelize for 5 minutes.
- Combine the remaining sugar, butter and flour in the dough bowl.
- Mix to obtain a grainy dough.
- Divide the pears, chocolate pieces and macadamia nuts among the cast-iron dishes then spread the crumble on top.
- Bake at 190 °C for 20 to 30 minutes.
- The small cast-iron dishes are perfect for this type of dessert, for individual portions without making anyone jealous! Cast iron is strong and extremely heat resistant.