- 1 pound of pulled pork (I used the one already prepared)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 cup of BBQ sauce (I used one already prepared and seasoned to my liking with: garlic, mustard, white wine, worcestershire sauce and sugar.)
- 1 cup of bechamel sauce
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 1/2 cup of Filante cheese (I used Monterrey Jack.)
- 1 cover of tortilla chips (nachos)
- Jalapeños (optional)
- Cilantro (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan over medium heat, cook the meat with the water and the BBQ sauce. After 5 minutes, remove from heat and let it rest.
- In a frying pan, cook the bechamel sauce with the cheese, until melted.
- Place the nachos on a plate, then add the meat and sauce. Top with jalapeños (I don’t like them) and cilantro.