Lamb and Pumpkin TagineCourse: Maghreb Kitchen, Main Food Recipes
We offer you something to delight the whole family, by preparing this lamb and pumpkin tagine recipe, rich in colors and vitamins.
1 lamb shoulder
1 sliced pepper
1 garlic clove
1 tbsp coffee turmeri
1 knob of butter
sprigs of coriander and tarragon
- In a tagine dish or cast iron pot, simmer the meat and tomatoes, previously cut into pieces, for 30 min over low heat with olive oil.
- Peel and mince the garlic and onion.
- Remove the skin from the pumpkin and cut it into pieces. Brown it with the garlic and the onion in a sauté pan with a little butter and olive oil, for 5 min.
- At the end of 30 minutes of simmering, add the pumpkin, garlic, onion and pepper to the pot and cook again for 30 minutes.
- Before serving, add turmeric and aromatic herbs.