Flourless Fudgy Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter (can use almond for a sub)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 scoop protein powder (I used salted caramel flavor)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- chocolate bar of your choice for the center of each cookie!
- Beat egg, peanut butter and maple syrup together with a whisk until well blended and sticky.
- Add in protein powder, cocoa, baking powder & salt & mix.
- Roll into balls and lightly press down onto a baking sheet.
- Take a square of chocolate and press it into the center of each cookie.
- BAKE at 350 for ONLY 6-8 min. You really don’t want to over bake these babies to keep the middle soft and chewy!
I am so impressed with this recipe.