Our Cod Fillet with Green Peas recipe will take you on a delectable gastronomic adventure, elevating your seafood experience to new heights.
- 4 cod fillets
- 2 cups green peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley for garnish (or any other greens)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the cod fillets on it.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the fillets. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake the cod fillets in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until they are cooked through and flake easily with a fork.
- While the cod is baking, heat butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- In the skillet, add the minced garlic and cook for a couple of minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the green peas to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes, until they are tender but still vibrant green.
- Season the peas with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the cod fillets from the oven and serve them with the sautéed green peas.
- Garnish with fresh parsley (or any other greens).