Breakfast sandwich with scrambled eggs, tomatoes and cheeseCourse: Breakfast Recipes, European Kitchen
Tomatoes 200 g
Red onion 70 g
Greenery 10 g
Mozzarella cheese 70 g
Cheddar cheese 70 g
Egg 2 pieces
Tortillas 2 pieces
Vegetable oil 10 ml
Salt to taste
Paprika 1 teaspoon
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Chop the onion and herbs. Cut the tomatoes into small cubes.
- Mix vegetables and herbs, adding a little paprika.
- Grate mozzarella and cheddar on a coarse grater.
- Salt the egg and whisk with a fork.
- Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan and pour out the beaten egg.
- When the omelet is almost ready, place the tortilla on top of it and turn everything over together so that the tortilla is at the bottom and the egg is at the top.
- Sprinkle the omelet with grated cheese, put vegetable salad on top of half of the omelet.
- Fold the tortilla in half and heat in a pan to melt the cheese and brown the tortilla. Cut the finished sandwich and eat immediately.