Biscoff Banana BreadCourse: Dessert Recipes
3 overripe bananas, mashed
120ml plant milk
75g plain plant-based yogurt
30ml vegetable oil
4 heaped tbsp @lotusbiscoffuk spread (+ 2 optional extra tbsp for swirling)
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
200g plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
2 heaped tsp ground flax seeds
2 lotus biscoff biscuits, roughly broken into 1cm pieces, optional
- Whisk all of the wet ingredients plus the ground flaxseeds together until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients directly on top of the wet ingredients and gently fold the mixture until just combined.
- Pour the batter into a lined loaf tin. If using, soften (not fully melt) the extra biscoff spread in the microwave for a few seconds, spoon onto the batter and swirl through with a knife or skewer.
- Bake in preheated oven at 175°C for about 45-55 minutes or until a knife entered into the middle comes out clean.
- When cooled, slice and drizzle with more biscoff spread.