Bechamel sauceCourse: Other
Butter 3 tablespoons
Wheat flour 2 tablespoons
Milk 2 cups
Salt on the tip of a knife
- Pour milk into the pan and heat it (no need to boil).
- Melt the butter in a pan (make the fire medium or slightly less than medium).
- Add flour and mix well with a wooden spatula.
- Gently, in small portions, pour in milk, intensively stirring the sauce, so as not to form lumps.
- Bring sauce to a boil, stirring and simmer for 1-2 minutes. The sauce should thicken. Salt
- Turn off the heat and put the butter pieces into the sauce to prevent the formation of a film on the surface of the sauce.